Monday 8 August 2011

Front Cover Palette - First Impressions

I received this palette as a birthday present last year from my good friend Lydia (Thank You!!! :). I had been eyeing the Front Cover Palettes for a while before I received this one, as I thought the shadows looked high quality and I had never heard of the brand before. 

I will be splitting this review into three parts, as I would like to give you my thoughts on each individual part of the palette. 

So without further ado, let's get started on part one, which will be my first impressions on the product and my overall rating. I will also give a little background information too.   


The Front Cover To Go, GoGoGo Palette contains 10 removable domed baked powder shadows (0.96g), 3 removable domed baked twinkle powder shadows (0.96g) 5 removable fine line pressed powder eyeshadows duos (0.8g) and 2 removable pressed powder eyeshadows (1.6g).  


In addition to this the palette also comes with a shadow line (12M), double ended brush (great for packing on shadow and blending) and a "Sleek interchangeable compact with mirror. Pop in your 4 favourite eye colours to go..."
As far as I know the shadows e.t.c can also be purchased individually. 


The palette is also surrounded by step by step looks that you can create at home. I think this is great for people who like to experiment with dramatic looks like me and for those beginning with makeup.  

 

Overall I think this is a great palette to have. The compact and removable shadows are great for on the go and I think the concept is very well thought out. 

The packaging is unique and set out a little like a magazine (which I really like) and the compact is easy to use, sleek and great for chucking in your handbag. 

If this isn't enough Front Cover have chosen not to test on animals and promise to ensure no raw materials and manufactured goods are not tested on animals. 
What more could you want? 

The palette retails for £35 HERE

For more information visit - www.frontcovercosmetics.com
Twitter @FrontCoverCos
Facebook Search - Frontcover Cosmetics 

Love Chessie





No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like ...